Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Son!!!!

My son turns 11 this weekend!!  Sometimes I can't believe that he was so small and fragile in my hands.  He is such a wonderful young son and does everything he can to help out and be the best he can be.  He rides his bike while I run and is incredibly creative making his
videos and playing his violin.  And, there is always a hug at the end of the day.  He strives to be the best he can at school and is very personable.  I am so proud of him in every way!!!!!!!!!!




Jared, Happy Birthday!!!  I love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow he is growing up so fast. & a fine looking boy. I Love you Jared from Debbie Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing you once again and spending time with you! You are the best and I wish you the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete