Tuesday, August 4, 2015

X-Florida



It has been a while again, but recent not so friendly comments have given me an excuse to write again.  Back in April, Kent, Doug, and I along with a couple of my good friends from Lakeland on what they would call normal bikes did the X-Florida ride.  This is about 170 miles of fast paced (race) miles.  It was hot and miserable.  I bonked pretty hard as I overheated at about 110 miles in and had to recoup at the rest stop while Kent motored on, but I made it up and we both finished pretty close to one another and I was glad for the great company of the day.  My friends from Lakeland came in about a half an hour behind me.  They busted it this year!!  Great Job!!

I have two pictures and a couple videos as people have been asking.  Get out and ride :-)



Me and the Crew Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment