Monday, June 4, 2012

My view...

     When I ride, this is the view I have.  This view has provided me the mental clarity to deal with many things.  This is one of the reasons for which I have always come back to biking as a form of constructive exercise.  There is something about it which sets my mind at ease and lets me focus on the road ahead.  
     If everyone had one of these views, whatever it may be, the world would be a much calmer and quieter place.  So...enjoy the pic of my view today.  I hope you can find the view that you need to sort out the things in life that are holding you back so you can go forward with a big giant smile!


    


1 comment:

  1. Focusing on the things to come instead of what went before is a good perspective. It helps when you have pretty knees...LOL

    ReplyDelete